Monday, November 26, 2012

4 days and counting!

4 DAYS AND COUNTING.......LET ME JUST SAY I AM SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT...I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I THINK LIKE IT!  Ok thats enough singing :) 

 


I am really praying that this is a fresh new week for me and going to Las Vegas will be just what I need to get over this slump I am in.  After this great 4 day holiday weekend, I had time to realize how thankful I am for everything around me and how I can't give up on myself because all of those "things" need me and of course I need them. God is just testing my skills and I'm hoping this is his hardest test yet, it can only get easier right?! 

Right now, our biggest dilemma is what are we going to pack?  I think Dani and myself have been going back and forth about what to pack, what are we going to do, how cold is it, tennis shoes and then some, etc...We just can't figure it out!  We will and I know we will look cute the entire time even if its jeans, a jacket and tennis shoes :) 

I have so many mixed emotions currently about this trip that I can't even describe how I am feeling right now.  My stomach is mixed with butterflies, anxiety, and excitment just because I have NO CLUE what we are going to experience.  It can only be awesome I'm sure and I can't wait to tell you all about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment