Wednesday, October 10, 2012

3 weeks left and freaking out!

Well...we officially have only 3 weeks left of fundraising and then we can focus on running!  Dani and I are so very thankful to everyone who has donated already to this awesome cause.  We are both almost to our goal but not quite yet....So here comes the donation pitch again...Its so simple, even $10 would add up to us!  And its a tax donation!  Be sure to check out our pages and donate if you can...
https://www.active.com/donate/MNLV12/KSidel
https://www.active.com/donate/MNLV12/DTerkildsen

We decided last minute when it was only 48 degrees out not to have our rummage sale so now we have been pushing our Monster Dash 5k as well as busy making crafts for the Hartford Craft Fair at the end of the month.  Let us know if you are interested in the Monster Dash, its Sunday Oct 21st at 2pm-Costumes encouraged!!!

I can definetely say the last couple of days have been a struggle emotionally for both Dani and myself.  Thank goodness we are in this together otherwise I don't think we would be where we are at.  I have had a few select words with God and had to remind myself of what I am grateful for and appreciate everything around me.  It seems like you are so wrapped up in your crazy fast paced world that you forget about the most important thing: FAMILY!  I am so blessed with an amazing supportive family and friends and wouldn't trade them for the world.  Lily has been saving all her pennies for me to run and I just love her dedication even if she has only a $1.  It's the fact that an 8 year old worries about her mother when she has other fun things she can do!  Always remember that happiness is where you least expect it!  Have to confess: My happiness this morning was eating a donut even though I know I shouldn't have.  It was sooooooo worth it! 

Until next time.....  "Happiness Often Sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open"- John Barrymore

No comments:

Post a Comment