Thursday, August 23, 2012

Nice Relaxing Run

So I was so excited to go out for a nice run yesterday and burn some steam off. Well, I wasnt even a mile into the run when grasshoppers starting jumping up all over the place! If you know me you know I HATE grasshoppers! I get into such a panic when I see them.  I am sure the kids practicing for soccer really enjoyed the show that I gave them, hopping around trying to dodge 50 trillion grasshoppers!!!! I finally get out of the worst of it and start jogging along when all of a sudden the wind came up and took my contact with it! Here I am still running down the highway with tears streaming down my face ( i forgot to mention how awful my allergies are right now) praying I dont get hit by a car cause I cant see!! I finally made it home and have now decided to run at the gym until the grasshoppers are gone. UGH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment