Monday, September 17, 2012

#3 Golf for Team Challenge

Well what do you know....I had nothing to be nervous about at all!! We had 8 teams come out and support us! I was amazed, shocked, overwhelmed and very thankful. I had perma grin the whole 18 holes. We raised $480.00 yesterday because the winning teams decided to donate it back.  Thank you so much!! If you are wondering.....no, I was not on the winning team. I was on the FUNNEST team :) I only lost one ball all day and that's probably cause the water is so low in the ponds they were easy to retrieve.........d




                                                  Kristi's Team





                                             Thanks Travis for helping us organize this
                                                   My Team
                                            Some of the people that came out to support Team Challenge
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Our next fundraiser is Oct.1st at lilllians in Sioux Falls. Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment